Monday, February 21, 2011

Honest To Blog!

That's right! I have started blogging!

It has become a near impossible feat to find time to email and edit photos. I went from bimonthly to monthly to seasonally emailing how we have been and what is going on. I am disappointed in myself for this as I promised myself, my friends and family down south when I moved away that I would send the pictures and keep the communication flowing. Though I keep up with Facebook status updates, it is quite different to post something short to a bunch of acquaintances and colleagues as well as family and friends. Then email, though I still will, is so personally limited and I always feel I should add the pictures. Blogging I feel will keep the updates on what is going on available for you to read as little or as much as you prefer. I will post photos on here, however Facebook will still be your best bet for the fastest and largest amount. I will keep the links on here to transfer you straight over.

After following multiple support blogs, pregnancy, family and food blogs over the years, I have never written my own but have jumped in with THREE!!!!! I have started "A Tonsager Tribute" for our family news, then I have started a pregnancy blog for the journey to #4 called "Big Belly Beautiful" and the third one is "Kandi's Kitchen Keepers" for my favorite recipes dedicated to my bestie Sonya and Mom and Tiff who constantly ask, "What's for supper?" "How do you make that?" "Can you send me that?"

I am excited to dedicate 1 hour per week for each blog after the boys are in bed. I have been told since childhood that writing is a personal strength and to continue it. There were many referrals to creative writing camps, honors English classes and I even finished my college English credits before leaving high school, though that does not make me the expert in spelling nor grammar I have found. I have long since abandoned the novels, children's books, poetry and journaling I once wrote. It has also been 3 or so years since I turned in my last college paper, so rusty as I feel, I can't wait to get back to writing for fun!

No comments :

Post a Comment