Monday, September 2, 2013

52 Jake's on Fabric...




I had seen this idea on Pinterest in many different variations and decided to do it my way, which was 95% like one of the versions I had seen.

What I really liked about it was that, for one, you could see the growth week by week of your sweet baby, making an incredible memorabilia, as well as that you could pull out all those sentimental blankets and have a snapshot with each. 


I got in a lull and had to play catch up once, around Christmas, and again around St. Patty’s/Easter, but the rest are pretty true to their ages. The 52 weeks was actually a couple weeks after his birthday and the 50/51 weeks were closer to 52 weeks. I did start using props on white rather than swapping backgrounds and I wish I would have stuck with swapping the backgrounds, but too late now.

Some people buy stickers with ages, or onsies with ages on them, some people write ages on paper or chalkboards/whiteboards and set them next to their kiddos. The suggestion on one post was to wear a white onsie each time and then go back through and add the age in Photoshop. This is what I chose to do. A friend did her weekly picture just in a diaper on the changing table and I really liked that as well. 



No comments :

Post a Comment