Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 3 of 5 of single Mom to 4; 2014 edition

It gets more interesting by the day around here. 




Today as my child struggled with another child and consequences were given, I find myself incredibly thankful that my children are who they are and the issues we come across are minor in comparison to the issues out there in the world. I sat reading the Little House series with my boys crowded around my couch cushion that we somehow found amongst piles of clothes, a littered floor, a full sink and laundry everywhere again, and I was happy with it all despite the stress of it all. 



.....On the other hand, is it summer break yet????









......no, not even close. WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY...... BRING IT ON!!!!! 
I could use a break for a day tomorrow. 6" is nothing around here, but with 50mph winds, sometimes it becomes something. I don't want to drive in it though. I could totally make a day of watching it blow by my window any day!!!




Andy's Dutch Boy costume....





Zach as "Little Black Bat Hood" who delivered a basket of popcorn and chocolate chips and "jewels" to all. 





The biggest nightcrawler I have seen in years found right in the middle of Juniper Drive.....






















The impending storm IS on its way......







We shall see what tomorrow brings. 





No comments :

Post a Comment