Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 4 of 5 of single mom to 4...

What. A. Letdown. 



A skiff of snow in the morning in Spearfish and flakes melting as they hit all day. To school for all. 





Field trips, meetings, and Andy's Spring Concert was on the agenda tonight!
It was a great program complete with instruments and a duet during the Happy song by a boy and my secretary's daughter. Bonus-my phone videoed the entire thing without dying. I'm a horrible videographer though. 





The drama of the night: another one of those damn rabbits died! Reason unknown to me! It was one of the bigger ones, the male. Not sure why we suck at pets???? My neighbor threw it away for us while we were gone. 


Then the oil light in my van would come on for 2 seconds then go away. It happened 3 times today. I text Wayne who then immediately made me go find a jug of oil in the garage......then I couldn't get the cap off the reserve and nearly burnt my hands on the engine block trying.


Had to go get Anson again. 



Maybe I will make it the last 24 hours without his help. 
Thanks Ansin, and thanks Shannon for keeping Jake and spoiling him ;) 


By the way, my husband us currently here: 


No comments :

Post a Comment