Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shopping, Jewlery & Besties!

Premier Jewlery Party @ Sonya's




Luke's Pretties


On Tuesday my Bestie Sonya and I had agreed to do a jewelry party with Premiere Designs. We had 7 or 8 of us total and earned some free purchases. Before the jewelry party Mom and I did some much awaited for shopping. It had been years since I had been able to shop with my mom and though it was difficult with 4 boys, we managed to get Andy a new school wardrobe for around $100-150. It was a very productive day.










Luke was in 7th Heaven with Aunt Sonya's pets. She had a kitty named Bunny, a Chihuahua named Manny, fish and an American Bull Dog. 
Tanya taught him to make kissy noises by Bunny's face and she would kiss him back. The boys all just loved it. 






Andy-January 20th, Emily- April 15th, Katelin- Febrary 4th
2005

No comments :

Post a Comment