Monday, March 24, 2014

Days 19-22

Friday:  


   Friday was scrambled eggs for breakfast, Spark, almonds, leftover chili for lunch….then there was this:










And this:










And this:



And some of this:






And some of this:








Buuuuut it was a BLAST!

If only Redden would have brought his wife.





Saturday:



We slept in slightly on Saturday, the boys & I, while Wayne was running a mat at National Wrestling in Spearfish.

I made myself an Egg Sandwich for breakfast but it tasted terrible to me so I stuck it in the fridge and had planned to make something else, but never got around to it.

 

I worked on my bedroom and closet all morning  day.



Cleaning your house is like a slider puzzle, you have to slide everything one direction to clean an area, then slide it another direction to clean that area, ect, ect.


My goal was to get the clothes out of the living room by cleaning my closet and organizing it so all of Wayne and I’s clothes could be put away in there. Almost completed it. A few straggling articles left.


At lunch I made the kids mac goulash, but I didn’t like it. Sooo I got a frozen cup of soup from the freezer and ate most of it.

The boys made unsalted popcorn for snack, I had a handful.

Cleaning was a workout in itself, but then I ran on the treadmill. I meant to do C25K Week 2 Day 2, but forgot to switch it, so instead I started over at Week 1, day 1. It really did feel like I needed to go longer and harder on the run. I upped my pace and it felt awesome.

For supper we went to a neighbor’s 30th Birthday party. That was FUN as well.
I had some yummy pasta salad and half a bbq beef sandwich and 1 measly crown and coke.






Wayne pulled a real dick move and said he was ready to go home and go to bed, then diched me in the driveway and went to hang out with his guys. Jerk.


I made him a “Get out of the Doghouse” list for Sunday. He completed most of it.




Sunday:




Part of the Dogouse list stated that I got to sleep in until breakfast was ready and another item was that I didn’t have to wipe poop that day.



Breakfast was a potato, onion and low fat, low salt turkey sausage stir fry with coconut oil. It wasn’t bad.

Lunch was Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti with bratwurst. YUMMMMM!!!!!!!






Supper was popcorn. By choice. We really do eat that much of it.

I ran and forgot to change the week again so I did Week 1, day 2 AGAIN. It kicked my butt. I felt like I was dragging dead muscle the entire time. I survived though.

We also finished putting together our new entertainment center!! LOVE IT!!!







Monday: 



Today I had a severe case of the Mondays. I was grumpy AND frumpy. Things weren’t going right and were making me mad left and right.

The scale made me mad.

My breakfast hit the floor, made me mad.

We were running late, made me mad.

My emails made me mad.

People made me mad.


Buuuut, I was pretty productive this morning. Which was great because after lunch my stomach went rogue and I started to feel pretty terrible.

Lunch was leftover spaghetti squash spaghetti and garlic bread. Somewhere in there I also had a meal replacement shake. Those things are really growing on me.


I barely made it through my afternoon. Wayne had up and decided we are finally going to try out the Safeway app and Just4You couponing. They really do have some good deals. Take that from the WORSE COUPONER EVER. I HATE to
coupon. I only like going to the store once a month. And yes, usually that works. The last couple of months we haven’t been quite as efficient at it though and have had to go back for eggs, milk, cheese and bread in the middle. That’s what we needed today. It just so happened Safeway had some Just4You deals on those exact things. I pushed myself to go grab just those few things after school.

I made it through in record time before the boys even missed me. I also seen an old coworker and friend there and got a bonus chat with her.

After I grabbed all 4 boys from 3 locations and 2 towns, we headed home and scarfed down some roast, potatoes, carrots, celery and “nut and seed” bread which I got for 20% off at……yep, Safeway. OMG….YUM!!!!! I admit, I had a slice AND the heal.

Now I’m lying in bed with chills and a churning stomach. Grrrrrrr.



I was really hoping to run tonight, as I just can’t seem to make 5am work. I can do 6am, I can do 10am, 2pm, and I can do 4pm, but I really struggle with 5am.

I don’t know if I will be able to push though this round of ailment for something as strenuous though. I bailed on yoga this afternoon too after the first round.


I only have 2 personal days left and am using one next Friday for little Lukie’s field trip to the kids fair as a parent chaperone. I was hoping to save the last one for Zach’s field trip to the Wildlife Sanctuary toward the end of the year. I still have banked sick days left I could tap into AFTER that, but if I use up the last personal day, I can’t take any more of those and wouldn’t be able to do the field trips at all. I’m super bummed and trying hard to push through.

Wayne took all the boys, all 4 boys, including the naughty almost 2 year old, to the last wrestling practice. Luke wrestles Saturday in Rapid for State, then we will have completed an ENTIRE SEASON of AAU for the first time. It began earlier this year, December 2nd for practices, January 3rd for tournaments and has been pretty much every weekend since. That’s 4 entire months. I’m so ready to be done. I’m also so proud of the boys for how far they’ve come this year and of Lukie for all his effort and earning his spot.







We shall see if I’m able to push through tomorrow and finish strong Wednesday!


No comments :

Post a Comment