Monday, March 3, 2014

The Challenge....

Today marks DAY 1 of 24 for me of the Advocare 24 Day Challenge. 




My awesome ESP (Educational Support Personnel), AKA paraprofessional, aide, Miss Nikki; is a distributor and has some mad transformations and testimony of her own with the product. She looks great and is very supportive of The Challenge. 





I have gained 12 POUNDS!!!! since the start of the school year. I have been battling Polycistic Ovary Syndrome and the stress of going back to work outside the home for the first time in 3 years. I work out 4 of 5 weekdays and walk those halls numerous times, but it's been a losing battle. I am hoping this challenge can give me a jump start to getting back on track with less processed foods and healthier clean eating. 






Along with The Challenge,  I will be starting my running regiments back up in preparation for this year's events (I hope to never stop the running again). I have thrown all of the clothing away from the treadmill and swore gonadal pain if it accumulates there again, or worse is folded into the "storage" position again. I hate running on anything but the open road, however in my prior running days I have broken no less than 3 bones running in the winter and hitting hidden patches of ice. My wrist twice and my kneecap/bursabag once. Soooo, I find myself trying to discipline myself to unnaturally run on a hamster wheel like machine. 


The Challenge is described HERE at Nikki's website. If you are considering trying out the 10 day Clense or the full 24 day Challenge, consider ordering it HERE through Nikki. If you help her out, you help me out and there isn't a greater person, or persons to help out!!!!! ;)


The biggest thing is you have to EAT RIGHT!!!! The first 10 days, the CLEANSE
days, are the toughest. Day one you start your day with a yummy fiber drink, followed by the consumption of clean eating and whole foods. I plan to blog what I eat (as with any diet, this helps to journal and hold yourself accountable) including new recipes I like and what I lose at the end of the cleanse and the challenge. 



Here we go........




P.S. Wayne has decided he will clean eat and portion control with me without doing the Advocare portion and race me to results based on percentage lost. IT's ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment